Subscribe:

Pages

21.6.10

Alexander Rybak - Funny Little Word




Funny Little World

Suddenly I'm famous,
and people know my name.
I've got a thousand girls just waiting,
and therefore it's a shame
that my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile.
And finally I'm happy,
if only for a while.

People call me stupid,
for treating you like a queen.
But I don't even worry,
'cause you're my unforeseen
And I hope that you'll be with me,
if only in my dreams.
But here you are next to me,
and you're glad, or so it seems.

And I don't know for shure
where this is going.
Still I hope for more, and more.
'Cause who would know that you
would treat me like a boy,
and I treat you like a girl,
in this funny little world.

Don't promise me for ever,
just love me day by day.
No one knows the future,
we're young, but that's OK.
'Cause you'll allways be a part of me,
whatever life will bring.
And people have to bear with you,
this silly song i sing.

Your boyfriends might be angry,
my girlfriends might be blue.
But no one can deny it,
from now on I love you.
I have to say it's new to me,
this feeling in my heart.
Guess i've been kind of lonely,
and you've been kind of smart.

repeat chorus




1 comment:

Opah Vogue said...

waaaa...ske lgu nie...
mcm jason mraz nye style sket2 la...
:0